Things to prepare before you board your pet.
1. Vaccinations Documentation – These vaccines are required to be current for all canine & feline pets staying at Stone Meadow Kennels.
Dogs(4): Rabies, Distemper, Kennel Cough, Canine Influenza Vaccine (CIV)
Cats(2): Rabies, Feline Distemper
To save time, ask your vet’s office to fax the records!
2. Special Food – Call us to find out if we have your brand food; if not, you may want to bring your own. We will provide fresh boiled chicken, rice, macaroni and cheese, and so on to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
3. Medication – Count out the pills for the entire stay – add a few extra just in case your trip extends.
4. Toys – By all means bring one or two toys for your dog – but please not a favorite. Unfortunately toys can get misplaced as hard as we try to prevent it!
5. Treats – Please feel free to bring treats or a bone for your pet to enjoy. We request that rawhide bones be left at home, since they can cause choking.
6. Bedding – We provide fleece bedding that is freshly laundered daily. You may bring a small bed, blanket or towel if desired.